Em
Monday Monday. You always seem to come so soon. Some might resent you for your name and what Monday represents. I promise that I won’t hold it against you. To me, Monday is a day where I wake up, put on my big girl pants and go back to a job I love. It also is a day to think back and relive the epic weekend when the Monday Morning blues do hit. Monday is a day not to dread but to seize.

Seize the day, friends. Seize the day.
I am going to switch topics for a moment and happily share with you a very epic moment in my life that happened this weekend. On Saturday, two of my favorite people came with me and helped me cross off the very first thing on my 30/30 list! Yes, I did make mention of it on Saturday and I hope you are all as excited as I am. What did I cross off? I crossed off getting a tattoo (or two) off of my list. I made the list so I can accomplish things that I maybe wouldn’t have otherwise, and by getting two (yes two) tattoos, it made me that much more determined to do each and every thing on that list and love every moment of it. By completing this one simple thing, I now can’t wait to see what is going to be next. I am going to live every moment of my life ahead to the fullest. Pictures of the tattoo? It’s funny you should ask. Hopefully this weekend, I will have pictures posted on my blog. I am going to create somewhat of a new segment and post what I am going to call “A Dose of Delight.” (I might change the name. still playing around with the title. Any Ideas?) These pictures are going to be small glimpses of my life (and hopefully yours) and the simple things in life that make me happy. So not only will I be posting well posts, I will be sharing photographs of all the simple things that make life great. Crossing the first thing off on my 30/30 list will be first!

Once I get the new segments up and going, I would love (Literally, I would Love it if you send me pictures. Literally.) pictures from you all and what simple things in life make it all worthwhile to you. I would love to share more joy and spread those small pieces of bliss to all those who forget about how breathtaking life can be.
We can’t always look at the bad side of things. When you have a No Good Very Bad Day, get over it. Take a deep breath and relax. Life goes on. We all should really live like there is no tomorrow. We all should remember that life is precious. Tell those whom you love that you love them. Smile at strangers. Dream Big. Spread the joy that is your life and make your life joyful. Wear your happy shoes and dance to the tune of life. I may be overdoing the clichés, but I honestly want each and every one of you to be thankful for life and be thankful for each and every moment. Look around. We all are blessed in so many ways that it is hard for me to not be happy.

Carpe Diem!
Well friends, as I sink down into the comfort of home and finish my last drink of tea, I want to wish each and every one of you sweet dreams. I will meet you in dreamland.

When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you

If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme
When you wish upon a star      
As dreamers do

Fate is kind      
She brings to those to love    
The sweet fullfillment of   
Their secret longing    

Like a bolt out of the blue
Fate steps in and sees you through
When you wish upon a star
Your dreams come true
                                                                                                                                                   


                                                                                                                              
0 Responses

Post a Comment