Long, long time no talk. I do apologize for my absence. I have been having adventures left and right and back again. My life has been so exciting these last couple of days that I honestly don’t know where to begin. Let’s see. In a nutshell, I have been driving, riding, going places I have never seen, seeing friends that make me smile, taking some of the best pictures in my amateur photography life, running distances I didn’t think I could, reconnecting with my own happiness, and making life changing decisions.
Yes, this is all you guys are going to get right now. I do apologize for the ambiguity of my nutshell (that sounds dirty, but is clearly not J). I do hope I will be able to embellish on this soon, but for the time being we will all have to live in suspense.
In the meantime, I will update you on some random things.
1. I would first like to thank Danielle for sending me one cool coffee mug. The color choices and the fact that it is larger than most mugs makes it the perfect mug for me. I can’t thank her enough. Also, if you’re looking for some really awesome jewelry, check hers out: Wired Essentials here.
2. I would also like to give a shout out to my lovely friend Sara. The shout out is for always having fun, making me laugh, for always making my workday interesting, and for showing me what a bargain really is. For a relationship that started out with me wondering who this girl was that is taking my job, I think she is pretty rad. Okay, more like awesome. Thanks friend.
3. My marathon training is the second week in. So far I have been keeping up with it (kind of) and feel great (when I am not lying on the ground panting because I saw death in the form of my running shoes and sidewalk). My longest run has been 4 miles and it was, well, a success in the sense I finished it. I didn’t get a very good time, but I did do the full four miles. I am feeling that when June comes around, I will be ready. Hopefully.
4. Happy spring people! It was the first day of Spring yesterday and it already feels like summer. Mother Nature isn’t the only one confused by the summer like conditions, but I will take it. I have been waking up to the songs of birds and the smell of summer. Ahhh, how sweet life is.
5. My first book review should be in full swing tomorrow. I will have to move my Friday list back to a later date, but I am excited to review my first book for Tribute Books. If you would like a sneak peek at the book I am reviewing, check it out: Until Next Time: The Angel Chronicles by Amy Lignor.
6. Life for me right now is Grand. Just magnificent! I am excited and happy and can’t wait to see what tomorrow brings.
7. It feels so good to be writing to you all once again!
Enjoy Spring, Friends. I will catch up with you soon.