Happy Wednesday! We made it half way through the week friends. It is once again the hump day of the week as we work to get through today and tomorrow before we celebrate the Friday feeling. Even though things are getting quieter at work, my workload seems to be stacking up. This, along with the amount of people using the word doldrums, I am beginning to think that you all need another mindless and fun post, so here you go friends. Enjoy these 23 Once in a Lifetime Shots:
1. Nik Wallenda's Tightrope Walk Over Niagara Falls.
2. A boy finds out what happens when you mix Diet Coke and Mentos.
3. Six lightning strikes captured at once on Lake Michigan.
4. A great white shark becomes airborne in Cape Town, South Africa.
5. The moment before splashdown.
6. A statue of Buddha captures a commercial airliner by its tail.
7. A curious whale shark visits with a boat.
8. Traffic stops as over 5,000 ducks cross a road in Zhejiang, China.
9. A sloth photobombs a group of students in Costa Rica.
10. Snowboarder Tyler Chorlton pulls off the highest of fives.
11. The moment a huge bubble bursts in Paris, France.
12. A European roe deer caught mid-jump.
13. Space shuttle Discovery being launched into orbit as skydivers descend.
14. Praying mantis takes on a bird.
15. The dock under a wedding party gives way the moment their picture was taken.
16. Fireworks, a comet, and a lightning strike, all in one frame.
17. A polyphemus moth rests in a human skull.
18. Bubble eyes!
19. A bird makes a meal delivery.
20. The moon rises over the Olympic games in London
21. One lucky speeder gets a little help from a bird.
22. A roller coaster in Seaside Heights, New Jersey becomes submerged after Hurricane Sandy destroys the pier it sat on.