So today is another TGIF! Friday is such a great day of the week. Yeah I might be at work, but I like my work. The great thing about Friday's is that your hard work during the past week is coming to an end and the next two days are yours for the taking. There will be no saying that you have to head to bed because you have to work in the morning and you can have that one extra drink (if you're not driving) because you can choose to sleep in. Friday's are small wonders in themselves. This Friday morning, I came across a list that made me smile and laugh audibly (Also known as Laugh out Loud). Here is it. As always, I hope you Enjoy!
21 Adult Truths
1. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch three consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
2. Nothing is worse than that moment during an argument when you realize that you are wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is a great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. MapQuest really needs to start their directions on "I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my own neighborhood."
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time that I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just ignore whatever comes after Blue-Ray? I don't want to have to start my collection....again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night, more kisses begin with Miller Light than Kay.
15. I wish Google Maps has an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.
16. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
17. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said.
18. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire row of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong Brothers and Sisters!
19. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty and you can wear them forever.
20. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone their purse, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey- but I’d bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from three feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.
21. The first testicular guard, aka the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important. (Ladies, quit laughing.)
I hope all of you enjoyed this as much as I did and I hope that I (Well, the list) made you chuckle on this Friday Morning (I guess now its afternoon). I was thinking about possibly doing this every afternoon. A list that makes laughs. Maybe my 1 public follower (You're Awesome Sara) and my non-public readers (you all are awesome as well) will give me their thoughts on this idea. Do you want laughing lists or just the Em?
Tomorrow is Saturday. Let's give an even bigger WhoopWhoop to my older (and wiser) Sister. Tomorrow is her birthday, and I can't wait to celebrate! (See you tomorrow Holl's) Let's all celebrate together and make tomorrow an Awesome Saturday!
See you in the morning!