It’s Friday and I am almost done with work. Yes, life is good. I am going to keep today’s post pretty fund and mindless. Just take a look, have a couple laughs, sit back, and enjoy this Friday.
30 Happiest facts of ALL time (according to buzzfeed.com)
1. Otters hold hands while sleeping so they don't float apart.
2. Norway once knighted a penguin.
3. Blind people smile despite having never seen someone smile before. It is just a natural human reaction.
4. Despite there being a 1 in 40 million chance of you having been born, your ancestors have successfully had children up until you.
5. A cat version of the corgi exists: the munchkin cat.
6. And the voice of Mickey Mouse and the voice of Minnie Mouse got married in real life...
7. The voice actor of SpongeBob and the voice actor of Plankton's computer wife are married in real life...
8. Charlie and the waitress from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" are married in real life...
9. And JD and Turk are actually best friends in real life.
10. Spiders can't fly.
11. If you fake laugh long enough, you'll actually start to laugh really hard.
12. A group of flamingos is called a flamboyance.
13. When you were born, you were, for however brief an amount of time, the youngest person on the planet.
14. Puffins mate for life.
15. Cows have best friends.
16. Alexander Graham Bell originally wanted people to greet each other on the phone by saying "ahoy!" instead of "hello!"
17. Squirrels forgetting where they put their acorns results in thousands of new trees each year.
18. Worms communicate with one another by snuggling.
19. The Beatles used "love" 613 times in their songs.
20. Some window washers at children's hospitals surprise the kids by dressing up like superheroes.