It’s Friday, Friday, Friday!!
Hey Friends! I hope you all are gearing up for the weekend. This weekend I have no idea what’s going on in terms of my life. Cory and I have plenty of invites, but we just aren’t sure which one’s we are going to attend. There will be a waterfall effect depends on which invite we go to. Are we going to Fargo, ND (if we do this, all the other plans are a no-go)? Are we going to attend out friend’s fantastic Pre-St. patty’s Day party(Green Beer anyone!)? Are we going to see a show ( What a shrew! No not you, the Show is Taming of the Shrew by my friend William Shakespeare)? Or maybe just sit home and chase the cat around(Talk about fun)? Who knows? J The one thing I do know is that today is Friday (Holla!) and that means it is another fantastic day for a list. Now, I have a special treat coming up for you all soon, but today, I am going to keep it real with real definitions (as real as the Easter Bunny). Enjoy!
Say What Now?
· Arbitrator \ar'-bi-tray-ter\: A cook that leaves Arby's to work at McDonald's.
· Avoidable \uh-voy'-duh-buhl\: What a bullfighter tries to do.
· Baloney \buh-lo'-nee\: Where some hemlines fall.
· Bernadette \burn'-a-det\: The act of torching a mortgage.
· Burglarize \bur'-gler-ize\: What a crook sees with.
· Control \kon-trol'\: A short, ugly inmate.
· Counterfeiters \kown-ter-fit-ers \: Workers who put together kitchen cabinets.
· Eclipse \i-klips'\: What an English barber does for a living.
· Eyedropper \i'-drop-ur\: A clumsy ophthalmologist.
· Heroes \hee'-rhos\: What a guy in a boat does.
· Left Bank \left' bangk'\: What the robber did when his bag was full of loot.
· Misty \mis'-tee\: How golfers create divots.
· Paradox \par'-u-doks\: Two physicians.
· Parasites \par'-uh-sites\: What you see from the top of the Eiffel Tower.
· Pharmacist \farm'-uh-sist\: A helper on the farm.
· Polarize \po'-lur-ize\: What penguins see with.
· Primate \pri'-mat\: Removing your spouse from in front of the TV.
· Relief \ree-leef'\: What trees do in the spring.
· Rubberneck \rub'-er-nek\: What you do to relax your wife.
· Seamstress \seem'-stres\: Describes 250 pounds in a size six.
· Selfish \sel'-fish\: What the owner of a seafood store does.
· Subdued \sub-dood'\: Like, a guy, like, works on one of those, like, submarines, man.
· Sudafed \sood'-a-fed\: Bringing litigation against a government official.
There you go! Have a fantastically funny and full of fun Friday, Friends.