Em
 Thirsty Thursday, Taco Thursday (or is that strictly for Tuesdays?), Thankful Thursday. No matter how you look at it or what adjective you put in front of it, we have arrived to Thursday. We have gotten over the mid-week hump and have cleared the foothill that will bring us closer to Friday.  Friday, glorious Friday! You all know how much I look forward to Friday’s because it means the start of the weekend. It means sweatpants until noon, laziness, glasses, and no make-up. Yes, my friends, weekends bring out the best (and the sexy) in me.  Friday’s have also become even more exciting for me because my hours switched at work and I now get to leave the workweek behind me an Noon. Yes, you heard me right. I am done by 12:00 on Fridays from now on. It seriously can’t get any better than that!
This weekend for me holds options. Many of them. I have to choose between hanging out with my parents (which you all know I love to do), or drive up to Duluth to attend a benefit. Here is my dilemma:
I love my parents and have been missing them a lot lately. I always have fun with them, and they are some of the best company a gal can have. They are two people always up for adventure and make me laugh.
I also love Duluth and have been missing a lot of things back in that neck of the woods (not to mention a lot of people). The benefit is for one of Cory’s good friends and it would mean a lot to her if he went. If we go, I might make Cory take me winter hiking. He doesn’t know about this, but again, he never reads my blog so I am not too worried.
What to do, what to do. If I have to choose between two adventures as good as these, I have it pretty great!
Well, that is all I have for you. I hope you have a wonderful Segway day into Friday and I will talk to you soon!
Also, for your enjoyment purposes, I have included a picture of Cory and I. I feel like I don't include enough pictures on here, so hopefully, I can change that. Don't worry, the pictures won't be limited to my face.
-Cheers!
0 Responses

Post a Comment